Business owners, homeowners and individuals of all kinds are always looking for effective garage and tool storage solutions that provide organization, save space and make it easy to store many kinds of equipment and accessories.
DuraHook is an innovative double locking system that locks the hook in place with a locking tab that mounts to the front of the pegboard earning it the reputation of “The Stay Put Hook.”
- Hooks mount vertically and horizontally in 4 distinct positions
- Use multiple hooks for large, heavy and odd-shaped items
- Fixtures install from the front, so no need to remove the board for installation or repositioning of DuraHooks
- Unique hook styles accommodate the storage of any item
- Use on any 1/8 In. or 1/4 In. pegboard or DuraBoard
- It’s enough to handle even the toughest and most daunting of organizational and storage challenges
- DuraHooks are recommended by the Handyman Club of America
Use curved hooks in pairs to hold everything from wrapping paper to power tools – also ideal for long items such as caulking guns.
Single rod hooks are offered with multiple degree bends to accommodate any size tool assuring items will not slide off.
Offered in three lengths with an 80 degree bend to ensure items do not fall from the pegboard.
Choose from two styles of spring clips to mount round items such as writing utensils, screwdrivers, box cutters, spray cans, flashlights and more.
A variety of tools can be organized and made easily accessible with DuraHook tool holders.
DuraHook assortments save you time, money and space. Many of the assortments contain everything you’ll need to tackle your storage challenge.
The DuraHook shelf is ideal for storing paint cans, spray cans or bottles, oil cans and more.