Ever wonder what to do with the loose parts that seem to accumulate in your work area and home? Paper clips, nails, screws, small tools, batteries, pencils, glue sticks and those little wiggle eyes for kids’ craft projects. LocBin offers a storage solution for all of these items.
- Stacking, hanging, interlocking bin storage
- Dual channel locking and nesting system allows bins to securely attach to one another ensuring contents will not mix, shift or spill
- Versatile and sturdy for any environment
- Ideal for standalone use, mounted on a wall or secured to 1/4 in. or 1/8 in. pegboard with DuraHook BinClips
- Available in multiple sizes and colors with Bin Dividers to provide compartments for storing multiple items in one place
- No need for louvered panels as the LocBin Wall Mount Rail is available at a fraction of the cost
- Easy to clean and crack resistant
- Labels are included to allow for easy identification of items contained in each LocBin
3-210TB – Teal
3-210BR – Brown
3-210WO – Orchid
3-210RB – Raspberry
The 3-210 series is our smallest stacking, hanging, interlocking polypropylene bin system. Each bin is 5-3/8″L x 4-1/8″W x 3″H and comes in packs of 10 or 24 units. Choose from blue, brown, orchid, raspberry, red, teal or yellow and use them . . .
At the Office? In the Shop?
The 3-220 series is our medium size stacking, hanging, interlocking polypropylene bin system. These bins are 7-3/8″L x 4-1/8″W x 3″H and available in packages of 10 or 24 units. Choose from blue, red or yellow and use them . . .
In the Linen Closet!
The 3-235 series is our large size stacking, hanging, interlocking polypropylene bin system. These bins are 10-7/8″L x 11″W x 5″H and available in a pack of 6 units. Choose from blue, red or yellow and use them . . .
In the Kitchen – LocBin can be stored in the bottom of the pantry or in a lower kitchen cabinet to hold fruits and vegetables or small kitchen gadgets.
For the Kids Room – Help keep the clutter down by using LocBin to store small toys and books.
At the Shop – Keep work areas clear by using this sturdy, large size LocBin to store larger parts such as caulk guns, wire, power tools, tool accessories and more.
In the Warehouse – Use the entire line of LocBin to organize the shipping area. Smaller bins will hold pens and shipping labels while larger bins hold packing tape and envelopes or boxes.
The 3-240 series is our large size stacking, hanging, interlocking polypropylene bin system. These bins are 14-3/4″L x 8-1/4″W x 7″H and available in a case of 6 units. Choose from blue, red or yellow and use them . . .
For the Laundry Room – These durable bins can hold all the laundry supplies in one place.
In the Hall Closet – Having trouble finding hats, mittens and scarves when the weather changes? Use these oversize LocBins in the hall closet to keep things organized.
On the Factory Floor – Use LocBin to color code parts for easy retrieval and inventory replenishment.
In the Garage – Store car wash supplies, tools and small equipment from extension cords to paint brushes.